Please follow and like us:
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 2 March 2022.
- India exports volume during February reaches $34 billion and the GOI aims to top $400 billion export target for the current FY.
- The GST collection for February 2022 dipped to Rs 1.3 lakh crore in comparison to Rs 1.4 crore lakh crore lat month.
- As per the Wealth Report 2022, Mumbai is home to 1596 ultra-high net worth individuals in the country, followed by Hyderabad with 467 UHNWIs.
For Apply Zero Brokerage Demat Account Online and For CryptoCurrency Trading Click Below Images
Must Read:2 March 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 2 March 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- The retail arm of Reliance Group, Reliance Retail Ventures Ltd., has invested in Abraham & Thakore luxury fashion house for an undisclosed stake in an undisclosed amount.
- Truecaller has inked a pact with Tanla Platforms for enabling Indian businesses to deliver messages with rich content.
- The total vehicle sales of Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India has declined by 29% and stood at 3,12,621 units in February’22 as compared to the sales of 4,42,696 units during the same period.
- The interest rates on various fixed deposits with varying maturities has been increased by 25 basis points by Canara Bank w.e.f March 01,2022.
Must Read:Bigg Boss Non Stop Online Voting Results
Latest business news India today 2 March 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Avaada Energy to raise green bonds, certified by Climate Bonds Standard Board, worth Rs 1,440 crore at 6.75% in the Indian capital market.
- Kotak Special Situation Funds has announced to invest up to Rs 450 crore in Gold Plus Glass Industry Ltd.
- 64.3 million tonnes of coal has been produced by Coal India Ltd in February marking a growth of 4% in comparison to 61.9 million tonnes produced in the corresponding month last year.
- Central Depository Services (India) Ltd has become the only listed depository in India with opening up of 6 crore active demat accounts.
Must Read:Bigg Boss Ultimate Online Voting Results
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 2 March 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.