Please follow and like us:
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 8 March 2022.
- Indian Rupee falls amid the Russia-Ukraine conflict to 75.82 against US Dollar.
- Microsoft has announced that it will be opening the 4th Data Centre in Hyderabad, Telangana.
- Navi technologies led by Sachin Bansal is going to file DRHP soon for an Rs. 4,000 crore IPO.
For Apply Zero Brokerage Demat Account Online and For CryptoCurrency Trading Click Below Images
Must Read:International Women’s Day 2022 Quotes
Latest business news India today 8 March 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- India’s coal imports have fallen by 8.76% with domestic production being increased.
- L&T will be launching its B2B e-commerce platform, L&T SuFin.
- Fintech company Zeta has received investment from MasterCard by selling an undisclosed stake.
Must Read:Happy Womens Day Quotes 2022 in Hindi
Latest business news India today 8 March 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Future Retail to hold a meeting with its shareholders and creditors for their approval regarding the company’s plan to sell some of its operations to RIL.
- ICICI Bank is planning to raise Rs. 8,000 crores via bonds for its power and transport projects.
- Clix Capital Service, a digital NBFC aims to disburse loans of Rs. 4,000 crores in the next fiscal year.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 8 March 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.